Under Creative Commons, the content from the Liv Healthy Sites may be copied in full, with copyright, contact, creation and information intact, without specific permission, when used only in a not-for-profit format. If any other use is desired, permission in writing from Liv Healthy is required. Individual articles and podcasts not produced by Liv Healthy are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. In these instances, you will need to obtain the appropriate consent from the individual owner before reproducing any of their materials.
Use of Health Information-This Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice:
The information that appears on the Liv Healthy Sites is presented in summary form only and is intended to provide general consumer understanding of health care topics. This material is for informational and educational purposes only. The information should not be used in place of a visit, call or consultation with a medical practitioner. Liv Healthy does not recommend the self management of health or medical problems, nor does Liv Healthy promote or recommend any particular form of treatment or alternative therapy. Liv Healthy does not guarantee any results based on the information provided on its website. Any information given by an expert regarding any topic is not a substitute for advice by a medical practitioner. Liv Healthy does not provide medical advice or medical services.
People using information accessed through Liv Healthy sites, should also research original sources of authority, including your physician or other health care practitioners. Information obtained by using Liv Healthy Sites is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Should you have any health-care related questions, please call or visit your physician or other health care provider. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on livhealthy.tv or vitaminjunkeys.com. You should always seek prompt medical care for any specific health issue and consult a physician before starting a fitness regimen.
You may choose to provide Liv Healthy with additional personal information, including your contact details.
To obtain access to certain areas or services of the Liv Healthy Sites, you may be given an opportunity to register with the Liv Healthy Sites. As part of any typical registration process, you will select a user name and password. You agree that the information you provide in the registration process will be accurate and complete and that you will not register the name of, or attempt to register the name of any user name or password that, in its judgment, Liv Healthy deems offensive. You will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your password and will notify Liv Healthy of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account. Liv Healthy does not encourage, solicit or permit visitors who are known to be under the age of 13. You must be at least 13 years of age to register on livhealthy.tv or vitaminjunkeys.com. Please inform Liv Healthy if there is a change in the information you provided in your initial registration, by contacting email@example.com .
If you intentionally provide Liv Healthy with false or misleading registration information, Liv Healthy reserves the right to terminate your access to any specific Liv Healthy content, including services, podcasts, digital products, products, courses or events.
Content of Messages (i.e. blogs, forums and emails)
Liv Healthy wants to encourage an open exchange of information and ideas. We cannot and do not review every posting made in chat rooms, blogs and other public posting areas. You can expect these areas to include content, information and opinions from a variety of individuals and organizations other than Liv Healthy. Liv Healthy does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any posting, regardless of whether the posting comes from a user, from a celebrity or “expert” guest, or from a member of our staff. There is no substitute for healthy skepticism and your own good judgment.
You alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and any consequences of any information uploaded/transmitted via the Liv Healthy sites. Liv Healthy reserves the right to terminate your right to use the website and/or delete any related offensive material, if it becomes aware of and determines, in its sole discretion, that you are violating/abusing any of the guidelines.
Examples of Violations of the Liv Healthy Guidelines for Use:
- Using any other subscriber’s information, personal or otherwise, for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, or to obtain direct financial gain. This includes mass marketing, chain letters, study/survey solicitations, junk mail, and spamming. Liv Healthy Sites are to be used by you for your personal use only. If you would like to use the Liv Healthy website for commercial uses, you must obtain prior written consent from Liv Healthy.
- Posting any content anywhere on the Liv Healthy Sites that is unlawful, infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, inaccurate, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law (local, provincial, state, national or international) or right of any third party. This includes “masked” vulgarity, profanity or obscenity where you substitute a symbol for a letter in the offensive word.
- Impersonating any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious.
- Posting or using the Liv Healthy Sites to distribute or send any illegal material of any kind, (e.g. text, graphics, video, programs or audio).
- Posting stories or information linking to affiliate programs, multilevel marketing schemes or off topic sites for your own personal or financial gain.
- Violating laws in your local area (including copyright laws-verify the copy right laws of any information you consider posting to the Liv Healthy site before posting it, and any information from the Liv Healthy site before sharing it. It is your responsibility, not Liv Healthy’s, to ensure the copyright and trademark rights are not violated).
When you submit content to the Liv Healthy Sites, Liv Healthy reserves the right to quote you as the contributor to any information you submit on any comment boards, message board, chat rooms, expert areas, forums or any other area on the Liv Healthy Sites. This includes any instances where this content may be used at a later date in different formats or mediums related to the content. If you do not wish to be identified with that information, you must notify Liv Healthy, in writing at the time you submit the content.
We welcome links to the Liv Healthy Sites. You are free to establish a hypertext link to any of the Liv Healthy Sites, so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by any of the Liv Healthy Sites or Liv Healthy. However, you should check the copyright notice on the page to which you wish to link to, to ensure that one of our content providers does not have its own policies regarding direct links to their content on Liv Healthy Sites.
Third Party Services
You may order services or merchandise through the Liv Healthy Sites from other persons or organizations not affiliated with Liv Healthy. Any questions or issues you may have concerning any services or products desired or purchased from such supplier must be resolved with that supplier. This includes purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery, etc. Liv Healthy makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any goods or services provided by Sellers. Liv Healthy is not and will not be construed as being part of such transactions, and will not be liable for any issues that arise from those transactions, regardless of any remuneration Liv Healthy may or may not receive as a result of that transaction.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
Liv Healthy attempts to provide interesting and entertaining Sites; however, each user may not find all of the content to their liking. Please read this disclaimer carefully before using any of the Liv Healthy Sites.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF LIV HEALTHY SITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS IS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL CONTENT, SERVICES, PODCASTS, DIGITAL PRODUCTS, COURSES, EVENTS, TOOLS AND PRODUCTS USED AND PURCHASED THROUGH THE VITAMIN JUNKEYS AND LIV HEALTHY WEBSITES. LIV HEALTHY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND “AS AVAILABLE”.
LIV HEALTHY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, CURRENTNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE LIV HEALTHY SITES. NOR ARE THE SITES WARRANTED TO BE ERROR-FREE, CONTIUOUSLY AVAILABLE OR FRE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL LIV HEALTHY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE UNAVAILABILITY OR MALFUNCTION OF THE LIV HEALTHY SITES. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF THE LIV HEALTHY SITES, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY LEGAL CLAIM IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE LIV HEALTHY SITES WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, THAT YOU PAID TO LIV HEALTHY FOR ACCESS TO THE LIV HEALTHY SITES.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE LIV HEALTHY SITES.
LIV HEALTHY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR FOR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF INFORMATION ON THE LIV HEALTHY SITE. THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT NEITHER LIV HEALTHY NOR ITS VISITORS, EMPLOYEES OR EXPERTS WHILE THEY ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE LIV HEALTHY SITES ARE ENGAGED IN GIVING LEGAL, MEDICAL, COUNSELING OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE. LIV HEALTHY ENCOURAGES YOU TO SEEK APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR CARE FOR ANY SITUATION OR PROBLEM WHICH YOU MAY HAVE.
LIV HEALTHY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY THE INFORMATION OR IDEAS CONTAINED, SUGGESTED OR REFERENCED IN THE LIV HEALTHY SITES, ITS PODCASTS, DIGITAL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. ANY ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM LIV HEALTHY OR THROUGH THE LIV HEALTHY SITES, (INCLUDING ITS EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS AND/OR EXPERTS) SHALL NOT CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
LIV HEALTHY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT ON THE INTERNET OR WORLD WIDE WEB PAGES THAT IS CONTAINED OUTSIDE LIV HEALTHY AND LIV HEALTHY’S WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY SITES LIV HEALTHY MAY HAVE LINKS TO.
From time to time, Liv Healthy and/or third parties may, send you promotional email messages (if you have opted in to receive them). Liv Healthy does not warranty the content and any promotional email messages and you agree that neither Liv Healthy nor s uch third party shall have any liability with respect to the content of these messages.
Liv Healthy does not claim that the content of this website is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of Canada. In certain countries, access to the content may not be legal by certain persons. If you access the Liv Healthy website from outside of Canada, you must comply with the laws in your jurisdiction.
Remedies for Breach of these Terms by You
- Delete any or all content you have provided to the Liv Healthy Sites;
- Terminate your registration(s) with the Liv Healthy Sites;
- Notify and/or send content to and/or fully cooperate with the appropriate law enforcement authorities for further action; and/or
- Any other action which Liv Healthy deems to be appropriate.
Notice and Take down Procedures for making claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Liv Healthy Sites infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to) from this web site by contacting Liv Healthy in writing and providing the following information:
1. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. If there are multiple copyrighted works on a single online site that are being covered in a single notification, please include a detailed list of the representative items. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location(s) (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
3. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material easily.
4. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address, to allow us to contact you.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Liv Healthy maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the website who repeatedly infringe copyright laws.
Liv Healthy reserves the right to terminate free access to the Liv Healthy websites with or without notice to you. This includes access to any or all content, services, podcasts, digital products, products, events, courses or tools. Liv Healthy reserves the right (at Liv Healthy’s discretion) to notify you of such changes by prominently posting a notice on the Liv Healthy websites and/or sending you a written notice to you via any e-mail and/or post office address you have provided to Liv Healthy. Once free access is terminated and users notified, Liv Healthy may elect to charge each individual/subscriber any applicable fee, surcharge and/or membership fee for access to the Liv Healthy website and/or any for-pay content, services, podcasts, digital products, products, events, tools or products.
The Liv Healthy staff works diligently to ensure that information we post to the Liv Healthy Sites is both current and accurate. However, news changes over time and reports that were accurate when they were posted may quickly become outdated. Although follow-up reports/episodes may be posted and Liv Healthy may continue to provide access to the original report/episode, in an archive of episodes, postings or stories, for example, we do not go back and change the original report/episode to reflect new developments. If you are looking for the most recent information, be sure to check the date of the report/episode, to ensure it is current.
Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. Before you act on information found on the Liv Healthy sites, you should research and review data and confirm facts that may be important to any decision you make. Liv Healthy and its information providers make no warranty as to the reliability, usefulness, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the information on the Liv Healthy Sites.
Last updated August 9, 2016